Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Nation Present Day Go!

Posted by Chuu-chan at 9:35 AM

Hello friends~ ♥♥


Another stationery post here for you! I can't help myself they are all just too adorable! Today I stopped by the office supply store to get some printer paper. I think I literally spent two hours browsing the dollar bins. I can't believe how much cute sticky notes and journals they have! But they can't beat the kawaii stuff I find on the internet >A<                                                      



Matryoshika doll notecards!!! OwO What do I need them for? I don't know but I'll find a reason for them, darn tootin'!




Gotta have a cute pencil sharpener to go along with the cute pencils!!!





Ehhhhh. I don't even know what this is ^^; Sticky notes? A notepad? Either way it's adorable and probably has some useful function I can find for it :3

Cute things like these are probably best to just give away and stuff. Like as presents to friends! *thinks* It would be a great way to show your friend that you appreciate them! Seriously, when was the last time you got a present 'just because' ? And if you got one, wouldn't it brighten up your day? Go get something cute and fluffy for your friend! *sets up pink flag* I declare today PRESENT DAY! Where you give your friends presents just because!

So go out and brighten up someone's day and...


~* Have a Kawaii Day *~

0 comments on "Nation Present Day Go!"

Post a Comment

 

♥Have a Kawaii Day♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez